Posts RSS RSS

Welcome to our site

We provide product reviews to help you decide easier.

Bodum 34-Ounce Coffee Press Glass Replacement Beaker, Reviews

/

I always keep a spare Bodum carafe in the cupboard so I don't have to worry about rushing to find a replacement when the one I'm using gets broken. I've been using this French press for many years and am just now buying my 3rd carafe for the same reason: my husband is not so gentle with dishes when washing them and has broken so many things I've lost count.

Anyway, may I suggest to all who have had frustration over the size of the carafe: keep a spare, in its box, in your cupboard. When you have to replace a broken one, use the size/capacity/model number info from the box to reorder and you'll always have the correct replacement. And you won't go a day without your favorite French pressed coffee!

I don't think the glass is particularly fragile, but it is thin and warrants careful handling just like a wineglass does.


Bodum 34-Ounce Coffee Press Glass Replacement Beaker
Features :

- A broken beaker shouldn't put an end to getting great coffee-press coffee, nor should you have to purchase another whole set
- This glass replacement beaker serves multiple purposes; use it as a replacement or as an extra
- Meant to fit with all 34-ounce coffee-press sets, this style works with all Bodum 8-cup coffee presses
- Constructed of glass with an easy-pour spout
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher


Review :

"I really like my Bodum coffee presses - I have two sizes, and was delighted to see I could replace the beaker separately. But watch out if you order a replacement beaker. My small one holds 3 of what I think are ordinary cups, so I ordered the 3 cup replacement beaker by mistake. Looks like my small one is actually an 8 cup unit, and my big one (which hold 5 of my cups) is a 12 cup unit. There is no info on the Bodum itself of how big it is, so if you don't remember, it takes some guesswork to figure out whether you have a "3", "8", or "12" cup Bodum.
Study the measurements carefully and get the closest match. The oz's held are the easiest way to tell, but of course if the beaker is broken you have a problem." More reviews....

Frieling Ultimo 28-Ounce French Press Reviews
How to do the Good Cup of Coffee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.