Posts RSS RSS

Welcome to our site

We provide product reviews to help you decide easier.

Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter Reviews

/

I was satisfied with the quality of coffee is surprising that such a filing. Then, use the normal K-Cups a filter paper, the taste of coffee. The insert is the coffee, taste is a French press, because it is a filter. I had my coffee on the ground 8, and I think the grind all good, strong coffee, no reason to go through. I expect it is very difficult, wet, muddy field in my dorm room, but I was wrong! The cleaning process is surprisingly simple and clean as a regular K-cup. The machine pushes all the water dripping on the grounds that at all. Leaves no justification in the brewery, which was my main concern.

In general, I am not convinced that this store would save a lot of money, unless you buy very cheap coffee. It takes a lot of coffee to brew for a good height. However, it is a great way to hand when you run regular K-cups, if, like me, you do not buy online in bulk. I go with this reusable K-Cup is more than I think, because the coffee is good and cleaning is not bad!


Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter Features :
- Reusable K-Cup coffee filter exclusive to the Keurig Home Brewing System
- Allows users to use their own gourmet ground coffee in a Keurig brewer
- Works in Keurig home brewers B40 Elite, B50 Ultra, and B60 Special Edition
- Does not fit B100, B100P, or B2000/3 Keurig brewers
- Rinse clean under running water after each use


Review :

"I got my Keurig K-Cup reusable coffee filter. I tried different grinds coffee in it, but I think it is great to grind the best. I bought the pod, which is the other coffee machines (Senseo, like going), because the price much cheaper. I have not read the description carefully and found, instead, do not buy that, but K-cup pod. When I use the pods I received a portion of the pod open and poured the coffee in my K-cup coffee filter reusable. He did a good coffee and enjoy a coffee as K-cup. It can be a bit 'hard, but worth it for the price of cloves, compared to K-Cups. I probably would not buy the pods again, but I use the filter by removing two boxes of fish. I love my Keurig, I'm glad I have the opportunity to try this method was."

Krups GVX Burr Grinder Reviews
How To Use A Coffee Press

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.